Mundo may be ruined at Natl Stadium announcement on litigation soon

first_imgFacebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppTurks and Caicos, March 21, 2017 – Providenciales – The multi-million dollar National Stadium is run down, its Mundo track is ruined and once the dust is settled in the ongoing legal battle for the facility, TCIG will likely have to take up the old Mundo to lay new competition standard turf.  “A costly project that has been left to ruin, it is my advice from an expert that the track may be no good anymore and that we may have to look at purchasing a new track, and of course I asked how much, six hundred thousand dollars, but sports is big for us, sports is huge for us and we’re going to invest what we have to because there is so much benefit.”That is Premier Sharlene Robinson responding to media questions on where the litigation stands.  It was said it is ongoing, with a statement coming ‘very soon’ media was told.Last week, the National Stadium was the stage for the inter high school track and field championships which was won by Clement Howell High and where a 35 year old long jump record was smashed by female athlete, Sanadia Forbes, who jumped 1.63 meters.#MagneticMediaNews#newtrackforNationalStadium#mundoruinedatNationalStadium Related Items:#magneticmedianews, #mundoruinedatNationalStadium, #newtrackforNationalStadiumlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *