Colin Kaepernick, who made a rousing debut as the San Francisco 49ers’ starting quarterback Sunday replacing concussed Alex Smith, will take all the first-team reps for the Niners as they prepare to face the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.This comes from none other than Smith, to ESPN.The move seemingly would put Kaepernick on track to start against the Saints; players who receive first-team reps usually draw starts for that week’s game.Harbaugh said earlier Wednesday the QB for the NFC West-leading Niners (7-2-1) could change week to week, and even during the course of a game.Kaepernick went 16 for 23 for 243 yards, two touchdowns and an impressive passer rating of 133.1 in his first NFL start Monday against Chicago. The second-round draft pick out of Nevada in 2011 hardly seemed fazed by football’s big stage. He directed scoring drives and made beautiful throws on the Niners’ initial four possessions and completed 12 of his first 14 passes, with a 57-yard throw to Kyle Williams, setting up Vernon Davis’ 3-yard TD on the next play.Harbaugh rated Kaepernick’s debut start as “A-plus-plus.”Smith said plans to fight for his job once he is fully healthy, but he had yet to be medically cleared Wednesday after missing Monday night’s 32-7 rout of the Bears while recovering from a concussion. He was supportive Wednesday of Kaepernick’s success, even if the second-year pro takes Smith’s starting job as 49ers quarterback.“If you can’t be happy for your teammate’s success you’re playing the wrong sport. Go play tennis or golf or something,” Smith said Wednesday. “That’s ridiculous, I think. That doesn’t belong in team sports, in my opinion. It’s the quarterback position. It gets a lot of attention. We’re going to get talked about.”Harbaugh underwent a follow-up evaluation for his irregular heartbeat Tuesday and said, “believe we’ve got that one licked.” He has quit chewing tobacco and given up the four or five Diet Cokes he was drinking daily after doctors encouraged him to improve his diet and decrease his caffeine intake. Harbaugh underwent a cardiovert procedure last Thursday.“Zero,” he said of soda and dipping. “Cold turkey.”He swears he’s had no headaches as he moves off caffeine.Smith completed 18-of-19 passes for 232 yards and three touchdowns without an interception in a Monday night win Oct. 29 at Arizona for a passer rating of 157.1. Smith then sustained a concussion in the second quarter of a 24-24 tie against St. Louis on Nov. 11. He even threw a touchdown pass with blurred vision six plays after taking the hit doctors believe caused his injury.
Michael Vick might be old in NFL football years, but he can still run like a track star. Just ask speedy Philadelphia Eagle teammate LeSean McCoy.Vick beat the running back in a 40-yard dash at practice after the running back had been calling him “old.”Vick, who will turn 33 next month, outran the 24-year-old McCoy and then tweeted about it after several teammates posted about the race on Twitter.“So today at the field 1 of my teammates called me old,” he wrote, adding that the teammate begged him to race the 40-yard dash. “Anybody want to guess which player?”“Beat him by a few yards too lol,” he wrote, adding #SpeedKILLS to the tweet.ProFootballTalk.com, citing a source with knowledge of the situation, reported that McCoy had been giving Vick a hard time for weeks, calling him “old man” and challenging him to a race. Vick reportedly had laughingly dismissed McCoy’s challenges until Thursday.According to the report, Vick asked Chip Kelly whether he would allow the two to race, and the coach granted them permission.Eagles teammates buzzed about the race through their own Twitter accounts.Tight end Clay Harbor wrote: “The rumors are true… Vick dusted McCoy in the 40yd dash.”Defensive end Clifton Geathers marveled at Vick’s win and took the opportunity to inform some of his former Cowboys teammates about the result. He tweeted: “Never seen a QB beat a runner back by 4yards until today Vick is a fast as mug @JayRat90 [Jay Ratliff] @hatcher97 [Jason Hatcher] @Fast_Teddy [Teddy Williams].McCoy took the loss in stride, joking on Twitter that Vick “cheated.”He gave Vick credit, however, writing that Vick was “Top 3 fastest man on the TEAM.”Vick made sure to let McCoy and his followers know there are no hard feelings between the two players.“Love you Lil bro @CutonDime25,” he wrote.
Related Items:aviation drive, police, Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force, wounded Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force’s mission to combat abusive images of children online Recommended for you Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Update: Women robbed while exercising (21 year old Arrested) Police get wanted man; Magistrate Court back open Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 03 Jul 2015 – A 27 year old man was nearly killed early this morning and police say they need public help to find his attackers. Detectives of the Royal Turks & Caicos Islands Police Force (RT&CIPF) have already begun investigations into the attack, which have left the man in hospital in ‘unstable condition’. Police via a media statement explained: Emergency services were called to Down Town Providenciales on Aviation Drive about 12.32am (Friday 03 July 2015), where they found a man with wounds to his head, chest and legs. The 27 year-old man was taken to Cheshire Hall Medical Centre with life-threatening injuries and remains there in an unstable condition.The injuries were so terrible, that the 27 year old will have to be flown out of the country for further care. It is unclear what kinds of wounds he received in this alleged attack but the report did say, “Officers from Chalk Sound police station and forensic officers attended and established a crime scene.”Again Police Force needs public to come forward with information and one can call Police at 649 941 4448 or Crime Stoppers on 1 800 8477, which is answered in Miami, Florida. Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. DO NOT report ANY crime information via Police Facebook and Twitter pages.
$143 Abt Electronics Review • Windows 10 review: Microsoft gets it right CNET may get a commission from retail offers. Microsoft tech teaches children who are blind how to… Microsoft Windows 10 Mentioned Above Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (OEM) Getty Images Microsoft’s Windows 10 October 2018 update is finally ready… in 2019. After a long, bumpy road, Win 10 version 1809 is launching next month, Microsoft says. “Based on the data and the feedback we’ve received from consumers, [manufacturers], [software vendors], partners and commercial customers, Windows 10 version 1809 has transitioned to broad deployment,” the company said in a blog post Thursday. Version 1809 was first announced last August during IFA 2018. The update was meant to replace version 1803. The free update boasted an improved screenshot experience, the Your Phone app, the SwiftKey keyboard for touch, and more. The rollout screeched to a halt in October after users began reporting missing files after the update. Microsoft patched the bug and attempted another rollout later that month, but only to Windows Insiders. Most recently, the company tried to make running its OS easier by automatically uninstalling a failed Windows 10 update. See It Now playing: Watch this: $169 See It 4:33 See it Amazon Microsoft Windows 10 See It Tags $145 Share your voice 0 Post a comment $179 Internet Best Buy
Close Is Redmi Note 7 the new-age Nokia 3310? IBTimes VideoRelated VideosMore videos Play VideoPauseMute0:05/0:25Loaded: 0%0:05Progress: 0%Stream TypeLIVE-0:20?Playback Rate1xChaptersChaptersDescriptionsdescriptions off, selectedSubtitlessubtitles settings, opens subtitles settings dialogsubtitles off, selectedAudio Trackdefault, selectedFullscreenThis is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window. COPY LINKAD Loading … Xiaomi’s most successful flagship smartphone to date Poco F1 will soon get a price cut in India. The company has announced that the 6GB RAM+ 128GB storage model, which many believe it to be perfectly configured marquee phone, can be bought for Rs 2,000 less next week from March 25 to March 27.This means the Poco F1 (6GB RAM+ 128GB storage) can be bought for Rs 20,999 against MRP: Rs 22,999 on Flipkart and mi.com. Most of the Xiaomi fans would have already bought this model by now, but others who are still looking for a true premium phone, which doesn’t cost a bomb, then the Poco F1 is the one for you. Poco F1 (6GB RAM 128GB storage) model to get price cut for limited time in IndiaPoco India/Twitter (screen-shot)Having used the Poco F1 (review) Armoured Edition for more than a month, have to say, it’s a beast with long-lasting battery life. Also, the camera is also good, especially the video taking capability is exceptional. Thanks to Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) feature, you can get balanced video even if you wobble/shake during the recording.Furthermore, the company has announced to release a firmware update soon to further improve the gaming experience on the Poco F1. It plans to release a dedicated Game Turbo mode that will offer user best user-experience with performance boost so that graphics-rich games play flawlessly and buttery smooth on the phone. Poco F1 Game Turbo mode will enhance user experience on the phone.Poco India/Twitter (screen-shot)For those unaware, the Poco F1 flaunts a sturdy polycarbonate shell on the back with a dual camera and a fingerprint sensor below it. On the front, it flaunts a 6.18-inch full HD+ display with iPhone X-like notch on the top housing an advanced 20MP camera with an IR sensor for face unlock capability. It can even work in a dark environment.Under-the-hood, it houses Snapdragon 845 octa-core, Qualcomm’s most powerful and fastest processor to date and it is backed by the Liquid Cool technology and the newly introduced DSP architecture with AI performance that’s three times higher than the previous generation. Supported by up to 8GB LPDDR4x DRAM, Poco F1 can render the most demanding games at high FPS for an unparalleled gaming experience, the company claims.As far as the camera is concerned, it comes with feature-rich 12MP (Sony IMX363, F1.9, 1.4μm) + 5MP AI dual camera, Dual Pixel Autofocus, HDR, Multi-frame Noise Reduction, more than 200 AI scene detection, AI Beautify and AI portrait mode. Poco F1 comes with powerful Snapdragon 845 octa-core CPU and a big battery.KVN Rohit/IBTimes IndiaOn the front, it features equally impressive 20MP sensor with 1.8μm pixel size, 4-in-1 Super Pixel, F2.0 aperture, HDR, AI scene detection, AI Beautify, AI portrait mode and Infrared illuminator + infrared camera for the Face Unlock feature.Poco F1 comes with big 4,000mAh battery, which is enough to last a whole day if not more under mixed usage. It also supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It currently runs on Android Oreo 8.1-based MIUI 10 OS.